Selling S> Khaini : 170+ mercedes , & 150+ Bowmaster...

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade, 6/18/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maplestory Accounts - Buy Sell Trade

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

S> Khaini : 170+ mercedes , & 150+ Bowmaster (CHEAP!) Hey guys I have had this account since 2006 and have put a lot of work into it. I can't post anything because my DSL is acting up for the past week its real annoying. But message me and I will respond to any questions you may have. This account is decked out in NX equips, and billionaire equips all on the mercedes, the bowmaster is semi naked. They both have perfect stats, 4 str, 4 luk, 4 int and however much dex they have. The mercedes hits hard let me tell you, all that money I spent on meso farmers I am a verified Paypaler and Ebayer since 2003, I am also selling it on ebay so if you feel safer getting it from there. I will promise on successful purchase I will give you everythign you need, from passwords, pin numbers, secret questions and email address so you can change everything to your name.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Desean Anderson

Desean Anderson
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I'll buy

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.