S> Bera, Mardia, Scania, and Windia Mesos. Over 100+ Mil for sale in each server.

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Selling mesos in the Mardia server.

Selling for $0.75 per mil.

Current Stock: 140 mil

Also selling Bera, Scania, and Windia mesos.

Selling for $0.25 per mil

Current Stock:

Bera: 565 Mil

Scania: A little over 1 Billion.

Windia: 610 mil

I am currently ONLY accepting paypal for my mesos. I will NOT/EVER sell mesos by mail, too easy for one party or the other to get scammed.

Sorry I forgot to add my contact information.

AIM: micr0man88

MSN:

hows this paypal thing gonna work? my aim is squirrelmunkii

Added you but your not on, if you would like to buy please sign in within the next 30 minutes, because i have football practice today at 3:00 PM and its now 2:22 PM

DONT TRUST THIS GUY, HE IS A SCAMMER AND JUST TRIED TO SCAM ME OUT OF MY LEVEL 75 HERMIT, HE CLAIMS TO HAVE THE MESO THEN WHEN YOU ASK TO SEE IT IN-GAME HE GIVES YOU THE NAME OF A RANDOM PERSON ~ THE NAME HE GAVE ME WAS FOR MARDIA NAMED SOVVUN, THEN ONCE YOU GO IN-GAME HE BLOCKS YOU FROM MSN BECAUSE HE CANT PROVE ANYTHING, I REPEAT DONT TRUST HIM OR TRADE HIM. IF YOU ASK TO SEE INGAME HE WILL LOG OFF

Originally Posted by IBuyDiablo2

DONT TRUST THIS GUY, HE IS A SCAMMER AND JUST TRIED TO SCAM ME OUT OF MY LEVEL 75 HERMIT, HE CLAIMS TO HAVE THE MESO THEN WHEN YOU ASK TO SEE IT IN-GAME HE GIVES YOU THE NAME OF A RANDOM PERSON ~ THE NAME HE GAVE ME WAS FOR MARDIA NAMED SOVVUN, THEN ONCE YOU GO IN-GAME HE BLOCKS YOU FROM MSN BECAUSE HE CANT PROVE ANYTHING, I REPEAT DONT TRUST HIM OR TRADE HIM. IF YOU ASK TO SEE INGAME HE WILL LOG OFF

o_o Lol, spazz much? If you would have waited about an hour you woudl have seen I came back, and tried IMing you but you were not on, I have wirless internet in my bedroom, and it cuts out, if you do not believe this, that is fine, buy your mesos elsewhere, as for meeting ingame, I will meet anyone ingame at anytime on mardia, my IGN is Sovvun, and no I am not worried about posting my username, becasue I am actually legit on mardia, and its a new account =p. Mesos are still for sale, however seeing as SteveSOSP3 is no longer MM'ing YOU will have to find a MODERATOR middleman to use, he was my MM, but seeing as someone scammed when using him, he is no longer MM'ing. So you either find a mod middleman, and a MOD ONLY, or you send half of the payment, I will send half of the mesos, you send the other half of the payment, I will send the rest of the mesos. I can show you the mesos ingame at anytime I am on.

Nice lie, because legit its still impossible to get 140 million within 2 - 3 weeks.

Yeah well, sad thing is I contacted Sovvun in-game he said he has no idea what im talking about when I mentioned everything you said in this thread :D Sad sad.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.