S> 97 dk broa, 70 hermit, 100 priest

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

It's f/i with e-mail. Zhelmed, mounted and fully equipped with a huge amount of fame with lots of pots/scrolls/ and 5 mil mesos. . It's sadly off ranks though. I"m not asking for much 25k nx should do or 100 mil scania mesos =). Hit me up: I might do other accounts, but i'm mainly looking for scania mesos only or nx. HIghest offer will get this =).

The hermit and priest are in the same account bellocan f/i. Both r stripped, but they have pots so u can train for a while =) and of course with weapons. Other than that it's stripped. The Hermit is dexless =) 30 base and priest is 100 base and perfect skills. I'm looking for 70k+ nx for this or lots of scania mesos =). If not highest offer will get this =). There is no e-mail for this acct however because the e-mail was terminated by me and it cannot be used again, so it's 100% safe. Edubuntu mmed for me before, and he can verify that the e-mail no longer exists. hermit and priest r in bellocan =).

For all, i'm looking for a High Lvl hermit or NL in scania or any other server . Must be dexless f/i with e-mail. It can be of course stripped =).

how is it 100% safe if the email was deleted? they can simply reset the pass and you're ****ed. Maybe at max you can get 10k nx for the hermit acct

uhmmm what do u mean reset the password... the e-mail is a weird site. Once u delete the deactivate the account and later type in the same info the reactivate it... it keeps saying account is deactivated. And i know i checked every option on that site, he cannot get e-mail back because even if he knows secret question answer, he will only get a password hint, and I completely changed everything before I deleted it cuz I wanted to test out something. Therefore, only I can technically get e-mail back, but there's no option that will reactivate it. When i deleted it, I chose this option: By clicking the button above, I acknowledge that I will no longer have access to my personalized My Page and other My Way customization, or to the associated Email account.

I no longer have the option to even login my user account. And there was an option that only allowed for u to delete e-mail, but u can go log into the account and then create the e-mail, but i chose the wrong option >

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.