S> 1bil mardia mesos + Lvl 10x DK's

Discussion in 'Maplestory Mesos for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/2/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Im selling over 1 billion mardia mesos.

50mil = $15

500mil = $125

1bil = $295

Also I have 2 lvl 10x DK's. One of them is lvl 117 and one is 115. Fully equipped, both hybrid, low dex.

117 DK = $100

115 DK = $95

67 F/P Mage = $15

60 I/L Mage = $11

I will not go first the matter what, sorry. I will be glad to show the mesos / characters in game before trading if you want.

ALL CHARS HAVE FULL INFO FOR YOU TO CHANGE PASSWORD.

BOTH CHARS HAVE FULL INFO!

Leave your MSN or AIM here so I can contact you! Or my AIM is PheonixRider66 and my MSN is

Be Careful this guy scams.

Will show you in-game then urge you to go first no matter what, then once you found a middleman he makes up excuses.

Earlier he said he would sell to me then said oh wait for me, then logged off msn, seems that he blocked me didn't log off.

HIS IGN THAT I KNOW ARE:

demcat

Naiis

Originally Posted by Shneakz

Be Careful this guy scams.

Will show you in-game then urge you to go first no matter what, then once you found a middleman he makes up excuses.

Earlier he said he would sell to me then said oh wait for me, then logged off msn, seems that he blocked me didn't log off.

HIS IGN THAT I KNOW ARE:

demcat

Naiis

Dude, I will NOT trade you without you going first OR using a MM. I said lets use a MM and you said "Why would I trust a MM if I don't trust you". You also said you refused to go first, therefor I will not trade you.

BTW I have 404mil left to sell, and all 4 account.

Just a fair warning that this guy scams, also another guy was going to trade him, supposedly an hour ago he had 300mil left.

Beware of scammers =)

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.