S> 17 att scg on KRADIA

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

As the tittle says Im sellin 17 att scg on Kradia the bid starts with 800m

800m scania! :D

I can give 200$ Paypal. Msg me on Aim. Lit0vi3tboy

mmm im not accepting paypal because in my country there arent a lot of things I can buy with it... soooo it would be pointless accepting that kind of payments if you want to offer in money the trade will be done trough money order.... U can offer mesos or good cleric / priest/ bishop equipments. Ty

140/7 dragon staff, 5 int, 13 m.a. crystal earrings, 3 int 6 m.a. 4 luk 2 slots phoenix shield... and some mesos in scania? :[

mmm Im looking for trades in Kradia but if you win the bid and u can transfer those items trough MTS to Kradia I will be happy to trade with u...and well u ll win of course if ur bid worth the price of my gloves =)

mmm and I think u cant transfer mesos to kradia Y_Y

Originally Posted by xxxnecroxxx

mmm Im looking for trades in Kradia but if you win the bid and u can transfer those items trough MTS to Kradia I will be happy to trade with u...and well u ll win of course if ur bid worth the price of my gloves =)

mmm and I think u cant transfer mesos to kradia Y_Y

i can transfer the staff/ earrings, and i can add some 10 atk wg's, 11 dex earrings, 10 dex earrings.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump ? any offer?

ill give u a 151 bishop for it ill go first

mmmm you got full info? and.. in which server is it and one importat thing its on ranks?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.