S> 107 I/L MAGE (Bera)

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Its a female account on bera, AP and SP both perfect, equips that worth more 200M +... its on lvl 107, 60%. She got some nx cash equips like invisible gloves, hat, top, pants and a bouquet that she can use with a maple sword =D, a nice hair too, a really cool name no X s or 0 or l on the name..its pretty original, comes with a lvl 11 dino girl pet with a nice name too.

All the cash items will last 3 months cuz i just bought them 4 days ago =D :P so u got a lot of time to enjoy them. Check the pictures, they can give you a better idea of the char. Well thats all.

Post your offers, just real money. No scammers just serious buyers due to the ammount of hacked accounts because of the pin skipper there is no way im going first. =) Offers

NOTE: I got FULL INFO.

NOTE2: if the offer its good i ll give you for free a lvl 60 spearman on bera =)

if you want to offer on private contact me : (msn) no aim

I got a lvl 103 Hermit ^^ Would U go first or me ?

mm. no sry Im not looking for other acc Im quiting and I just want real money ty anyway

i added u on msn please reply asap! im offering money! $.$

lol everyone buy from her she wont scam u rofl trust me. btw she dont have paypal u have to use wu = Western Union.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.