Selling Runescape Account

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by Hack Forums - Online, 8/24/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Online

Hack Forums - Online
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I posted a thread earlier to get a price check on my Runescape account but unfortunately I had no replies.

I'm mainly putting up my RS 3 account for sale but it comes with a nice OSRS account as well, stats aren't bad and it has RFD done.

The OSRS account is currently sitting at 83 combat.

The RS3 account is max combat and has a total of 16 skills that are maxed as well as 104 slayer. The rest of the stats are not lower than 75 except invention.

The RS3 account has a Helwyr pet that I got at 2 kills.

This account was not bought nor traded and I've had it for 13 years (In my previous post I had said 15 but I just checked and I'm not quite there yet).

The following spoiler contains an imgur link with images of both accounts.

Kindly post your offers and please note that I might not take the highest offer and instead take an offer from a more trusted member as this deal will be done on paypal. I'm not accepting cryptos.

When the deal is being made, I will be available on discord voice and I will gladly screenshare while removing the security from the account for insurance.

RS Accounts (Click to View)

Please place your offers or questions.
    Start Contract
    Still trying to get this account sold, could use the money soon.

Place your offers no less than $100 please.

Thanks.

#1 Hack Forums - Online, 8/24/19
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/15/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.