rs+steam for F/I 4th job account or...

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

About my stuff.

Well the runescape account was made by me i am the only owner of the account! Stats shown in pics. Recoveries are getting removed. has 1m pure gps and a dragon wc axe. BUT NO MORE MEMBERSHIP!!

Steam account.. Well you can see the amount spent on that so yeah..

I highly prefer a khaini account. But if you dont have any accounts im willing to accept paypal offers or nx card codes!

Mandatory Needs:

On ranks

SQ1/2

email

b-day

Last name

Jobs i dont want!= Hero/paladin/Shadower/NL

Will not go first. But will use a MM!

Originally Posted by lmno403

once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!---------------------------------------------------------------*****************************************************-*****************************************************-*****************************************************-*****************************************************-*****************************************************

Ban this fool.. SPAM!!

Bumpittybump bump.. Feel free to ask questions and free bumps!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.