Selling  High End  Roblox Stacked Account | Korblox, limiteds, accessories, robux, and more! (Valued at 300,000+R$)

Discussion in 'Roblox Accounts for Sale - Buy / Sell Roblox Account' started by NickRBLX112, 1/17/24.

1. NickRBLX112

NickRBLX112
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Make Offer
    About me:
    Hello there, my names Kaden. I'm a teenager who has been playing roblox since 2019. I've spent countless days playing and grinding different games on my account. I am selling my account because I am saving up to buy a car, and every little bit counts.

The account is right for you if:
    •You are wanting to get a head start on your roblox journey.
    •You want to have an account with expensive and offsale items to show your friends.
    •You want to play your favourite games and get a head start with some epic items!
    •You want to spice up your roblox fun!

What you're getting:
    •Expensive items such as korblox (17K), blue ice horns (3K), Stitchface (4K), Sinister (1K), and more.
    •Rare and offsale items such as Antlers Of Andromeda, Feathered Felt Fedora, # Shades, 2019+ Easter eggs, and lots more promo code, giftcard, and rare items!
    •Robux generating asssets such as games, groups, clothing, etc.
    •Progress in nearly every major (and minor) game on roblox!
    •And a whole lot more!

How can you get this roblox gem of an account?
    Shoot me a message on discord (thiskaden), or playerup telling me your interested in this account, with an offer if you choose. I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Important to note:
    •30 day warranty under the account so you feel confident buying.
    •I will not accept lowball offers.
    •I, under no circumstance, will give access to the account before I have received the payment. (It's not that I don't trust you, but there are too many scammers out there)
    •I respond quicker if you message my discord!
    •I will give you the username once you message me so that you can check it out for yourself. I'll also answer any questions you might have.

•Discord - thiskaden (preferred)
    •Playerup - NickRBLX112

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.