Never Delivered  Recalled Account Robert6767 recalled account and sold two banned accounts

Discussion in 'Disputes - Off Site Scams' started by viridis4pf, 7/23/24.

1. viridis4pf

viridis4pf
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    1. Date Dispute Happened
    June 2, 2024

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Around $200

4. Other Parties Username
    Robert6767

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Bitcoin

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    N/A

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    1. Bitcoin address = 18fUStJQbdArow2gZRSxePfs9RSEkToWF5

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    WhatsApp Social Accounts Seller @ +880 1752-389292

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

Seller was a great vendor for FaceBook accounts! I was extremely impressed with how the first transactions went and I have sent him a lot of money for the good products and warranty he sold me. Suddenly he began sending me horrible accounts for horrible prices and that's when I realized something was off, but I thought of it as a mistake and continued buying from him even though an account had gotten banned (BEFORE THE WARRANTY RAN OUT) and he didn't reimburse me since I thought he was honest. He had inconsistent pricing (Gave a menu for prices but then starting setting random prices on items not following the menu), he gave me three accounts that immediately got banned after me logging in (All paid for) and even dared to log in to the latest account I bought from him and changed the credentials on it including everything. I have proof for everything he has done as it's documented. Request of video recordings can be presented if need be.

Proof of amount of transactions done
    Proof he changed the account from Cody Fulton to Linda Tolle
    Proof he has been ignoring me a long time
    Proof the accounts got locked immediately after logging in
    Proof he is inconsistent in pricing
    etc. etc.

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    viridis4pf

viridis4pf
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hulk likes this.
  3. Hulk

Hulk
    Expand Collapse
    General Support Moderator
    General / Expediting Support (Staff): This account handles general/expediting support transactions Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

17   0   0

4. Robert6767

Robert6767
    Expand Collapse
    ROBERT AKM
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

1k+   2   0

Helloo Hulk As You Can See I Have Deliverd The Account Within The Exact Time Frame And He Did Buy Many Account For Few Month U Can See On The Screenshot Also When I Sold Account Gave him UID For Choose those Account then He Choose 1 Account After That I check those Account And Told Him That This Account Marketplace Is Down He Said No Problem Give me Two Account Instead Of 1 I Gave Him Two Account As Per His Request After That He Used that Two Account And Blocked It I Mentioned When i Sold it to him if Account Get Block without Use I will give him Replacement But That Time Passed Already And He Used The Account And Block It By Himself So Replace terms broked

Also I told Him to use clean Ip Browsee Cause If 1-2 Account Get lock on a Ip that not safe anymore Fb trigger That Same person trying to logging from different account and they block every Account so For Avoid block he Should Use Clean Ip and Browser I told him on my instructions But he didnt followed that as well

Every time I Gave him Account For choose He choose then i Take Payment and Made The Delivery within the promised time framed

And Thing He Is Saying I take Back His Account.!
    May Be I Have Sold Him Atleast 5-10 Account To Him All The Account He Used And Satisfied If I do Such Things then He woudnt come back and buy Again You Can See On His Screenshot Also I will give Screenshots .

The Thing Is This Account Are Cracked And Taken From Real People He Know It He Buy Cracked Account And then Use it After Use This Account For long time he is claiming that i take back his Account?? Where i have 1000+ Account for sell and i m doing business On Playerup For 8 Years No One Ever Complain Against Me Like this that i took back his Account Before.
    Also I told Him to Change Account info After 10-15 Days But change The Email Password Asap For Your Security On My Instructions i think He didnt Change it And Owner Took Back His Acc And He Lost His Access And Blaming Me Cause Email Is Very Important For Security I m Giving You All the Screenshot As Proof Of Delivery Logging Instructions And Replacement Policy

He Bought then I delivery The Service what i was Promised to do
    He Made Those Account Lock By using like he is doing always And Bought Another One Also Last time i told him that as u have loss i will give u some # on next purchase i gave him every option i have if i didnt Delivery Then he can tell that i never delivery after Delivery Everytime Now He Is Claiming That i never delivery

Now Hulk You Tell me What Should I Do?? I m a reputed seller of playerup DOING Business For long time With positive feedback You Know me Very Well

I will wait For Your Fair Justice You tell me what Should i Do I will do

Here is the Screenshot Of Proof That I delivered i gave him instructions and He Bought Many Time And He Was Happy And Now He Is Framing Me By Doing All This Because He Made All Those Account Restricted by using it When I refused to replace He is Doing This but i offer him Good # on next purchase He Didnt Replied And Then Reported Here

Attached Files:

#4 Robert6767, 8/2/24
    Last edited: 8/2/24
  5. OP
    OP
    viridis4pf

viridis4pf
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    1. The replace terms didn't get broken. As is seen in his screenshots and his terms, I'm eligible for a replacement if the account gets banned within 72 hours, the accounts I'm complaining about got banned within 48 hours.
    2. You are claiming I didn't follow your instructions when you have no proof of that. I did indeed follow them.
    3. He literally changed the account and repo'd it
    4. He has never ever said these accounts are stolen and cracked (???)
    5. He never typed anything before I posted on here, now he is trying to set a deal with me in WhatsApp to delete this post
    6. Just because you are trustworthy on this website doesn't mean it's impossible for you to scam/cheat people.

In the pictures:
    Proof the accounts got banned within his own given terms.
    Proof He ignored me for about a month

Attached Files:

6. OP
    OP
    viridis4pf

viridis4pf
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Proof he is trying to bribe me:

Attached Files:

7. Robert6767

Robert6767
    Expand Collapse
    ROBERT AKM
    Premium Pro Status: This user is a Premium Pro Seller Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

1k+   2   0

Yes I have Seen Account Get Block within 72 Hours
    But The Thing Is Who Dont Use Clean ip and Clean Browser For Each Account His Account get Lock This Way. And In Future You Will Face the Same Cause You use Same Acc on Same Ip Cause when i said U need to use clean ip and clean browser You act like u dont even know what is that I Have Proof Of that As Well.
    And Because Of that Your Account Getting Lock And As On my Terms I said u need to use clean ip and clean browser which is you didnt If You Would Follow That then Your Account Wont Get Restricted And Because Of That i didnt gave u the replacement Cause You Didnt Use The Clean Ip and Browser U use Same Phone And Same IP. though It is in 72 Hours But U did Violated The Terms By Not using Clean Ip and Browser But No Problem I will give u 1 Account Replacement Cause I dont Want to Make Any Trouble And I m telling Clearly Here If this Acc Get lock like this way Because Of Your Ip and Browser Then i Cant give u any replacement After This.
    Because Its my loss too

I Never changed Any Account info After Sell
    If i would do That then All Account i sold Would be Change that Way. After Sell I dont even keep the Logging Info So That No Mistake Will Be Done By My Side And Where I Have Many Accounts then why i would Do that?
    As I said To U Must change email Password and secure the Account Which You didnt i think Thats Why it get Taken from You.

And This wasnt ur first time you do buy any acc from me and u dont even No this acc are cracked what are you saying bro?
    i dont think u r a kid right? After Logging Acc who use fb they know how did this acc came from

And i did replied to u on WhatsApp and said to post No Problem I Have Proof And U saying i didnt replied to You before Post Here
    donot lie like this Bro u saying You loss Your Money And i didnt loss anything?? I did loss accounts too thats my loss as well

If I would scam people Then lots of people like you would complain Broo Which they didnt And I Have completed 1000+ Deal Here without Any Issues check my background

Also I didnt Try to bribe You I Just Dont want to make any Trouble i want everything need to be solve peacefully thats why i offer You # Cause Its loss for both Of Us And Thought If i give Some # Then We Can Continue Our Business
    i didnt said anything about delete the post You Cant tell That I Just offer You # So That We Can solve the Issues And Continue Which Should be Done By a Seller Like me.

Thanks

#7 Robert6767, 8/4/24
    Last edited: 8/10/24
  8. OP
    OP
    viridis4pf

viridis4pf
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location: