Sold Rivaul & Df Hino Starter Global Account Only 50 Db Used

Discussion in 'Captain Tsubasa Dream Team Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by NuNPeah, 4/3/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NuNPeah

NuNPeah
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Captain Tsubasa Discretion
    Working For Both OS (iOS& Android)

NO RISK NO BAN
    Fresh account with the best 2 players in the game
    Dream festival Rivaul & Hino
    Only 50 DB Used
    Go Ahead banner still available
    Please check the photos attached

3) Check your device to see if you can run this game app before buying! there is a min system requirement for this game and root device does not work due to system protection !

1) This is a digital item so there is no refund once the item has been delivered into your account (if you are not sure what card you are looking for google it) .Paypal only.

4) How does the process work?

a) set up a klab account with the website below with a temporary password.

(google "klabgames id" ,the first result you see. OR you can access there by data tranfer option in game)

b) Purchase this account and clear the payment, then send me an ebay message including your klab account email and temporary password.

c) Once I receive your email, i will reply to you within 5-10 minutes either I set up your account successfully or I am not available until a later time frame.

d) After receiving my confirmation , you may login from your device. If everything works perfect , let me know and i will delete game data on my side.

If you have more questions, please dont hesitate and ask more about this item,

Thank you .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD

This is a confirmation that a buyer has paid for this listing.

What is the next step?

1). A startup ticket has already been opened with @Middleman and the buyer. @Middleman is now verifying the buyers payment.

2). Upon verifying the buyers payment, @Middleman will activate the buyers private conversation, sellers private conversation ticket, and buyers/sellers 3 way conversation ticket.

3). No further steps are required on the sellers behalf until we have opened the 3 way conversation ticket with @Middleman, the buyer, and the seller included in the ticket.

If you have any questions in the meantime, you may contact us directly here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.