Sold (Reverse Engineer) FIESTA ONLINE

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums - Service, 2/13/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Service

Hack Forums - Service
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hihiiii, there are currently releases files for the game FIESTA ONLINE by gamigo on ragezone. Currently. There are Few glitch’s that can only be fixed by reverse engineering the Character Account and Zone. Well, I would say sort of linking them so that items cannot be duped (remade) or blocking of CE packets. This is something that will surely be purchased once soon. Though, I want to purchase it again because the first time its a friend that needs it and then I want it myself as well :) there is someone that currently does this. He charged me well over 150$ for the first things I wanted and then while updating the released files he said I would have to pay again. It’s quite sad how they’re focus will be so easily removed. Please, help me help you a little this month :) I doubt it’s quite difficult. He wasn’t the brightest.
    Start Contract

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.