Resolved - PlayerUp Middleman Protected Transaction

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by nickyo, 9/4/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickyo

nickyo
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. 4th September 2018
    Example: January 1, 2013

2. Buyer
    Example: I'm the Buyer

3. 80Usd
    Example: $100 USD

4. S.O.U.L!
    Example: Site Username

5. paypal[/B]
    Example: PayPal

6. [email protected]
    Example: [email protected]

7. [email protected]
    Example: [email protected]

8. S.O.U.L!
    Example: bobskik

9. Transaction id 3590886-80 - 3 The seller has somehow took the account back. I did everything as i should, removed all emails all labels, changed the name, password, actvated 2step with my phone number and email. i even put my date of birth etc in and changed the name. Please see attached pictures. i have gone to recovery, it asks for a recent password i then put in 2 step verification code and it then asks when the gmail was created the month and year which i dont know and tried dates between 2007 and 2014 it wont let me recover it.

The device that changed the phone recovery number is the sellers i remember seeing it on the activity thing before i took over it.

He must have called google or something. he has not realised that my recovery email address is still in the account but despite entering the verifcation code i still cant get past the month and year account created screen.

Screenshot_20180904-174205_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20180904-153336_Gmail.jpg Screenshot_20180904-153236_Gmail.jpg Screenshot_20180904-153152_Gmail.jpg Screenshot_20180904-145656_Samsung Internet.jpg

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    nickyo

nickyo
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

2   0   0

hi i have been in direct contact with the seller. he said he had an app or something attached thats why he recovered. i now have access back. also middleman hasnt paid him yet please look into it cheers

3. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Let me know if anything changes.

4. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

No need to dispute and state your case here, I mean you can but we usually side with the buyer if you post this in the 3 way ticket unless the seller can make a compelling argument or respond back professionally his side.

5. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

He hasn't. New sellers there is a delay on payouts depending on the game / item they're selling. You're protected.

6. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse

173   0   0

Request to cancel this order has been put in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.