Resolved - PlayerUp Middleman Protected Transaction

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by BRANDON2409, 7/25/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRANDON2409

BRANDON2409
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

Transaction date 7/23/18

Buyer

Transaction amount $154.50

Moddleman wont respond to me. I have sent several messages to him and their ticket for help and i cant seem to get help, i feel i have been scammed.

Paid with mastercard

I dont think this is the sellers fault but the middleman, there is no three way ticket opened. Someone please help.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

Please be patient with the 3-way ticket, it can take a little bit for it to show up.

3. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

The way you paid requires approval by credit card processor. That should be hopefully cleared today.

4. OP
    OP
    BRANDON2409

BRANDON2409
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

So its been approved now and the 3 way ticket started, the guy hasnt been active for several days and isnt responding. It won't let me cancel my order. I would like to buy ine from someone who will actually send me the information. I try to click the prefix box for canxelnorder but it wont let me.

5. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

Just to be clear here. You haven't been charged yet for this transaction. The funds were taken from you but they are pending/processing. The way you paid, we don't bill you until after the seller delivers. If you cancel, then the charge will auto void after 3-7 calendar days automatically. During this time, you don't owe your bank any money. When you look at your online bank summary activity, you'll see the charge is pending. This will eventually be removed completely unless you confirm delivery.

Hopefully that clarifies our order processing.

6. OP
    OP
    BRANDON2409

BRANDON2409
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Thank you i appreciate the response. I know that its pending but i also cant use that money to get another account, i guess im curious how long this seller can ignore this and not respond till you guys just cancel it. I want to buy an account

7. TheDarkSider

TheDarkSider
    Expand Collapse

2   0   0

Thanks to this thread i understand the funds must clesr my bank first before middleman does a 3 way convo

I c i c says the blind man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.