Resolved - PlayerUp Middleman Protected Transaction

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by cevadar, 6/15/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cevadar

cevadar
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: June 11/06/2018

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $1800 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    Danial708

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    N/a

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    N/a

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example: Shahid Amin

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

Buyer isn't replying at all. He is ignoring all messages once he received account. I'm under the assumption he is talking to middleman and stalling the transaction as much as possible. Buyer is extremely toxic through skype.
    I'm not able to get in contact with the middleman at all for so I'm helpless. Buyer said I've been paid already which is clearly false as funds have not been released. I don't know what his next step is but he has scammed me clean using this middleman service, using his deposit as a pawn. My 60k + youtube channel taken clean using this service.
    I've been told funds would be released many times over and over, although no one is keeping to their word.

last message i recieved from mm

#1 cevadar, 6/15/18
    Last edited: 6/15/18
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

#2 Ryan, 6/15/18
  3. OP
    OP
    cevadar

cevadar
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I get that but I've been told different from many different people.
    And how long? A month A year?
    I mean you wouldnt buy something online and not know long the shipping duration is.
    I feel like im being messed about regardless of this being my first transaction.

4. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Gold Status: This user has successfully completed 50+ middleman transactions

93   0   0

This is a good amount of money being exchanged, the buyer must feel 100% about this as any payment middleman sends cannot be reversed. If he asked for extended time, the middleman must respect that decision.

As said prior, he has asked for more time to ensure it being his account.

Asking specifics in something that isn't specific doesn't work. No, it won't take more than a month from sale to being paid. My first payment took 3 weeks if I recall correctly.

#4 Ryan, 6/15/18
  5. OP
    OP
    cevadar

cevadar
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Welp well this doesnt really make sense. Since the account is already 100% secure.
    So, you're telling me I need to wait for him to feel secure about it which could take over a month.
    Personally I think the MM should have held the account, this method of sales is definitely not intended for things over the worth of $100.

Also the account itself on YouTube is generating income, while the 'seller is ensuring its his account'
    I dont think this is fair for the seller side at all. If I had knew about this before I don't think I would have used this service. Time Is Money.

*also is everything goes tits up where the buyer attempts to scam and say the account has been hacked, banned etc* in turn of trying to receive his deposit back then that will create issues for me in receiving payment even more. Transactions like these need to be settled properly and quick. Currently I'm on the side where I have a lot to lose.

This guy could essentially scam this system by re-selling the account during this time. And actually profiting because of the fact of buyer and seller protection. U can argue that the funds are safe but, if the account is secure and he has it, It is only SAFE with the actual seller!

I don't really understand whats the hold up, nothings is going to change the account is his.
    The days are the same, there is nothing to really wait around for. He should have left his emotions out of this if he was planning to buy something of this worth, this is business.

It kinda of defeats the purpose of a transaction. If the buyer has secure everything on paper they're should be no issue. Transactions like these are either done secure or not. And if not they shouldn't be done at all. Both parties should leave with the goods on time. I've got stuff to pay for.

#5 cevadar, 6/15/18
  6. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

Virtual goods are never meant to be sold, so when they are sold some logic must be pushed aside. There are no safety nets if someone tries to scam, which many do. Most of them being the sellers. Hence why you went through middleman, so the funds are no longer in his possession and won't ever be if a problem arises. If he decides to re-sell the account, there will be logs of that and he'll be banned and you'll get your account back and/or the money.

The only argument you can make is he's profiting off the views, but no matter what he would be so the only difference is you're waiting to receive money so both ends can be happy. You can't expect this to be like a "delivery" on Amazon... I'm sorry you're not happy with waiting to receive the money but you will receive it.

7. OP
    OP
    cevadar

cevadar
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Well all I ask for is a ETA, I can't be going of someone emotions on when they feel 'secure about things'.
    A month is long time from now. When will it be the time where the MM says this is enough time now, funds should be released. I'm not impatient, I feel like it isn't being done professionally, especially since I haven't got any reply back from anyone in like a week stating what the current situation is.

8. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

The response from 2 days ago directly from the Middleman.

"As of now, he has just requested additional time to secure your account. However we are holding your funds so you're secure. We actually just spoke to him a couple hours ago so everything is going fine just taking longer than expected. As soon as he gives us the go ahead which should be anytime now, we will proceed with your payout."

It is up to the buyer for when the funds will be released. But yes, they will cut in and say this is long enough soon. Please contact him. Perhaps post screenshots of him being toxic to help your case... Or show him ignoring your messages. As of now there's nothing to go with.

9. OP
    OP
    cevadar

cevadar
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

*delete*

#9 cevadar, 6/15/18
  10. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

You should just cancel middleman order at this point. What conclusion can there be? You're both calling each other scammers - nothing productive is to come of it.

As you said, you're "getting the account back" - which means you know that the account is not 100% in his possession so you're not as ignorant as you look.

No account that is sold is ever 100% the buyers, the seller can always regain access to the account no matter what.

This is almost ridiculous, what you're saying doesn't correlate with what is happening in the threads. Cancel the order and move on.

EDIT: He deleted his pictures.

E-mail: [email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#10 Ryan, 6/15/18
  11. OP
    OP
    cevadar

cevadar
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

1. On paper the account is 100% secured just like all the other YT good sold on this site. There’s been many other successful YT transactions following the same methods I would assume.

2. The account was secure I said this out of defense. If I was going to attempt to scam in whatever way you wouldn’t announce such a statement. The funds we’re held also so even if I did get the account back, he would get his money back. The MM wasn’t ready to release funds until it was 100% secure.

3. We done this exact same transaction first on ***NPC, there wasa complication where that the MM there was asking for additional info the secure the account. Such as adding him as primary owner and MCN details, and he gave 24 hrs to reply back or he would ban me for attempting to scam and they did. (He gave a lot less time to supply information, I think they have stricter rules when it comes to this.) Anyway, the funds there were still held, they just decided to not even give me time to supply information. Me and the buyer were fine with this and we were co-operating (have chat proof). We decided to use this MM service, where I'm not supplying 100% all details needed which would have been a successful transaction on the other Site. I personally think he just stalling on his behalf and taking the p*ss due to a heated argument.

4. I highly doubt this person will even co operate in restoring the account back to me , without issues I done this transaction out of the genuine interest. i willingly gave 100% of the details. There is nothing I can do at this point

5. If he does offer to cancel to the transaction, there will be no difference in terms of trust. He is the owner now. And technically has the tools to get channel back from me when he gets his deposit refunded.

#11 cevadar, 6/15/18
  12. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

I do think he has the channel as you're not the original owner which is pretty shitty for you.

But my personal opinion is you stole this account and are re-selling it.

You've been banned for selling this account off-site and failing.

I don't know what else to say, hope you learned a lesson here. Good luck.

As of now, this is up to the admin's decision.

13. OP
    OP
    cevadar

cevadar
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I have proof actually this is my account though

14. OP
    OP
    cevadar

cevadar
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I understand this, this a bold statement. I have proof I started this channel.
    I can supply emails anything. My personal ID and everything.
    This is not true. I have the primary email with all the emails of music etc from dating way back into 2014
    http://prntscr.com/jvbnrk
    I have all other links such as website, soundcloud, etc I genuinely started this channel.

15. Ryan

Ryan
    Expand Collapse

93   0   0

If you can prove this to me and things go south from here, you can contact me on discord at: ********** on how to regain access to your account.

I can't provide anything else and you'll have to wait for an admin's decision on everything. I'm sure he'll be forced to give the account back and this to go back to square one but if it somehow doesn't... I have left my discord above.

Have a good day.

16. OP
    OP
    cevadar

cevadar
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Appreciate it. Thanks

Ryan likes this.
  17. Danial708

Danial708
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Silver Status: This user has successfully completed 15+ middleman transactions

32   0   0

I blocked him on skype because he's been calling me scammer repeatedly, and got abusive. He only showed you parts of conversation where it looks like I have been mad and himself innocent. I only requested Admin to make this transaction as secure as possible. And by the way his transaction in screenshot on epic*** was with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.