Resolved - Playerup Middleman Protected Transaction

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Kewell, 3/14/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kewell

Kewell
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

10   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    Example: March 14 2018

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Example: I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    Example: $6 YSD

4. Other Parties Username
    Example: Site Username

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    Example: Amazon Gift Card

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Example:

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Example: b

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    Example:

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

Middleman is asking me to provide a Paypal Receipt when I paid you with an Amazon gift card. STOP SCAMMING ME and give me back my money or give me the details to account. YOU ALREADY ASKED FOR MY BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO VERIFY MY ACCOUNT.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. samsaha86

samsaha86
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

1k+   0   0

Middleman never ask for bank details to verify your account however if you bought something via middleman and you are a first time buyer you need to provide an id card for your account verification.

3. OP
    OP
    Kewell

Kewell
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

He did. This is a scam. This site will be reported unless I get what I paid for. Why am I supposed to give a PAYPAL RECEIPT for an item that I bought with an AMAZON GIFT CARD

NOW I AM LOCKED FROM REPLYING TO THE THREAD IN WHICH I BOUGHT THE ITEM.

They will block and and disable privileges from replying to this thread as well

Scammers.

4. samsaha86

samsaha86
    Expand Collapse
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Expert Status: This user is an established expert in the gaming industry ImLegit Status: This user has shown that they're a legitimate merchant Secure Status: This user has shown he is a secure merchant Trusted Status: This user is a trusted member Veteran Status: This user is a veteran experienced member Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

1k+   0   0

You are not locked from replying to the thread you purchased.The thread is marked as sold by middleman and not open for further replies to avoid multiple purchase.

No one can reply to that thread not even me,only the seller and middleman can reply.

5. OP
    OP
    Kewell

Kewell
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

So why do I get automated messages from Middleman asking me to prove that I paid for an item with a paypal receipt when I never used paypal?

Answer this question. Scammers.

6. samsaha86

samsaha86
    Expand Collapse

1k+   0   0

As i can see the item you purchased is already narked as sold by middleman which means you paid for it.

@Middleman please help him further.

7. Middleman

Middleman
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman support tickets Middleman Status (Staff): This account handles all middleman transactions

173   0   0

You need to calm down. Calm down. Calm down. Wait for us to update your order as explained. All we needed was confirmation on your payment method and you're going insane here spamming.

8. samsaha86

samsaha86
    Expand Collapse

1k+   0   0

Its 6$ no sane person will scam you for 6 dollars.Also it's an automated response a bot is replying maybe not any real person.Middleman will help you for sure.I am selling here from 2015 and sometimes buyer's have many confusion.

I am here to help you.Keep patience you will get your account or middleman will fully refund you.

9. OP
    OP
    Kewell

Kewell
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

because you can't answer the simple question why you are asking me to prove that I paid for an item with a paypal receipt.

10. OP
    OP
    Kewell

Kewell
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

I still haven't got the account. Middleman keeps on sending the same message over and over that the order will start soon. This service is the worst.

11. OP
    OP
    Kewell

Kewell
    Expand Collapse

10   0   0

@Middleman

Am I ever going to get this account man? You are sending me the same automated verification message over and over.

Can you just give me back my money?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.