Resolved - Middleman Protected Transaction

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Velezly08, 2/25/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Velezly08

Velezly08
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

This isn’t the typical dispute so I won’t post any thing. But I purchased Redirect Notice
    For 650 Usd
    I have verified my self multiple times and have confirmed money was taken from my account.
    I have sent a multitude of tickets hoping for some actual response from a representative. It has been two weeks and I just want this over with. So if a actual middleman agent would answer that would be appreciated.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Velezly08

Velezly08
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I have pictures of time of purchase as well but cannot figure out how to post them

3. Rolan

Rolan
    Expand Collapse
    MOD, Platinum Seller & offers Broker/Pilot Service
    Premium Status: This user has a Premier Sellers Account Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Devoted Status: This user is a devoted member who helps other members Platinum Status: This user has successfully completed 125+ middleman transactions Moderator Status (Non Employee): This account handles basic community support inquiries

483   0   0

4. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

I looked into this issue for you. Instructions have been sent to you multiple times. You keep opening new tickets but you aren't actually responding/following the directions provided in the existing tickets that are opened so this cycle keeps repeating.

Here is the MOST recent ticket you opened and middleman replied to it yet you didn't respond nor follow their instructions: https://www.playerup.com/conversations/430228/

It takes literally 15 seconds to just plug in those details and you're done. Order starts and you wouldn't have to waste all this time reopening new tickets after new tickets.

5. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

Please make sure to follow the directions in this ticket or respond to this ticket only - https://www.playerup.com/conversations/430228/

If you open additional tickets we'll have to start issuing you warnings or restrict your account. It's okay to open a couple tickets here and there but I see you opened a grand total of 11 tickets over the same issue and never followed the directions in any of those tickets.

6. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse

45   0   0

This ticket is now closed as resolved. Use your private ticket if you have questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.