Resolved⠀⠀⠀

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Ziixas, 7/6/18.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ziixas

Ziixas
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

0   0   0

How to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    6/27/18

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    Seller

3. Total Transaction Value
    $100 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    zpeachfuzz

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses
    Don't know

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address
    Don't know

8. Other Parties Messenger Username
    zpeachfuzz

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below
    Hi , i was attempting to sell my fortnite account on this website and i am new to this site and this is my first time selling an account on here. The buyer had brought my account and the middleman created a 3 way convo between us. I then gave my epic games account details to him and he wanted email access and i gave that to him too. HE CONFIRMED THAT THE ACCOUNT WAS LEGIT EARLIER. Like i said this is my first time using this site so i was unaware of how slow things are on here. I began to get impatient and messaged him some disturbing things because i was afraid i was getting scammed. Well turns out that he didn't like that and proceeded to cancel the order without giving me my account back after a few days and tried to make up a lie. The first cancellation was revoked and he tried to cancel again. The middleman asked me to submit my payment info and i provided in the form with my id to verify who i am and the payment was cancelled. Its been two weeks since i have sold the account and have not gotten a reply back. Below are pics that this guy has my account , he claims the account is platformed/region locked, but he told me through messages via twitter that he has a computer before buying the account and my account supports pc and ps4. He confirmed the account and told me i was gonna get paid through the middleman. PLEASE HELP I DON'T WANT TO GET SCAMMED. He also blocked me on twitter. I just want to get paid and not the scammer.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.