Selling Residentsmeagle needs a new sig

Discussion in 'Graphics - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

hey there guys,

by now my sig is getting a bit old and its a bit rubbish as i knocked it up myself in a couple of mins, i was wondering if someone cud make me a sample of a new sig. Id like there to be my name, aim, msn aswell also pic of like a belf warlock in t10 owning some zombies ^^ get back to me here or on msn cheers

.;

Do you have a picture or a render you can toss me of what you want? Multiple picutres is fine as long as you give me somthing to work with

AkA pic of Bloodelf lock and pic of zombies plz otherwise its very hard for a sig maker to make something to general specs

MMO-Champion - World of Warcraft News and Raiding Strategies pic of the lock. Coming to think of it the zombie part would be quite hard. Just if you cud have the lock centered and my details to the left. . Was hoping the lock could look somethinga bit like malkoris, but i want it in colour (sorry to seem pushy)

Soz the pic is so boring so im not gonna do this one. Good luck

You know what lemme try been a long time since i done a sig

And a few minutes later i made one

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4116/residentt.jpg

Nice zoefken very much appriciated

Yw have fun with it And consider yourself lucky as i normaly do not make sigs

Yeah i just found the picture to plain to do anything fun with it >.

sorry to bother you again but its saying its too many lines when i try to make my sign:S says it needs to be shorted? what does this mean??

That you have to many characters in your sig. Did you remove your other sig ?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.