Sold Request another -different- banner

Discussion in 'Free Items - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 7/29/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

We have a new Affiliate. Zomgstuff Forum. The Administrator needs a banner in this format "160 pixels wide (no smaller, no larger) and AROUND 60". I would be glad if anyone could provide such a banner.

Thank you,

Hendricius

What do you mean similar banner? Similar to?

160x60 dimensions, got it.

Would be nice if you could provide a render, color scheme, font desired, text desired.

Thanks,

E.

Thanks for the quick reply. I ment "such a banner" =p. Hmm... We should get an offical D3scene render. Does any of you guys have an idea?

Maybe one of Diablo, hence --> D3

I am not creative. If you ask me every artists needs to be creative. So try to make something good yourself =].

Originally Posted by hendricius

I am not creative. If you ask me every artists needs to be creative. So try to make something good yourself =].

Well, I don't call myself as an artist, I just help out, but I'll try my best I guess, first I'll have to take a look at the "scene" of the site. Provide a link maybe?

Greetz,

E.

Ok hen, makign this now ;P and making a non "diablo" d3 banner (damn that had to have worked ;P)

Well you didn't really give any info as to what to put on there or their forum site address, so here's mine:

For the render I just randomly searched stuff and picked a random render.

Greetz,

E.

Does it needa render? or just fx, and animations? or no?

What's fx?

Greetz,

E.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.