Selling  Reliable Merc Of MCoC with Experience 100 Guaranteed Work.

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by ProGamingKing, 3/10/22.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProGamingKing

ProGamingKing
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Bio:
    I'm an expert MCOC player, playing for more than 6 years, as I literally started playing after some days of its launch. Lately, I've been doing this Boosting or merc services for my friends or alliance mates, like doing their variant, or act 6 chapters, or special quests like boss rush. So, I thought I should offer my services to more MCOC players out there, who want their difficult quests to be completed without any trouble, if you are busy so you can just contact me and your task will be done and you won’t have to worry about getting behind in the contest.
    about my service, I will be playing myself , I don't use bot or any sort of automated scripts that will affect your account so you don’t have to worry about it.

My Services:

1) Uncollected - ($40 single run):
    price may vary depending on your roster and progress. you must have some decent 4* champions on rank 4 at least. the price shown above is for the case if I'll have to do 5.2 whole chapter, not any previous chapter 1 quests. keep this in mind that this will be just the completion not exploration (100%).
    you must have the required amount of energy refills.
    if you do want to get it done 100%, then;
    a) 5.1 Exploration - ($70)
    b) 5.2 Exploration - ($75)

rest of the details to be discussed on line.

2) ACT 5 Chapter 3/Chapter 4 - ($35 / $45 for single run):
    For this, Your Act 5 chapter 2 must be completed. plus, you must have a good roster, I may need fully upgraded 4* or maybe 5* champions at rank 3,4.
    you must have the required amount of energy refills.
    if you want to get it done 100%, then;
    a) 5.3 Exploration - ($100)
    b) 5.4 Exploration - ($110)

3) Cavalier i.e. Act 6.1 - ($100):
    Must have 5* Champions at rank 4 at least, and of course, the required amount of energy refills.

4) Throne Breaker:
    Price may vary depending on your roster, Requirements and details to be discussed on line.

5) Book 2 Chapter 1 (the Union):
    Price may vary depending on your roster, Requirements and details to be discussed on line.

6) Variant, LOL, AOL:

7) Carina Challenges (Vol 1 and 2):

Right after receiving payment, ID & Pass, I'll start smashing the content.
    Payments via PayPal.... or by any other way that should be discussed on line or discord.
    feel free to message me there.

CONTACT DETAILS:

line id: farman2447
    Discord: maniac#9594

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.