Regarding Me And MMing

Discussion in 'Maplestory Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Facebook, 8/1/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Many people have been IMing my msn asking me if I MM. The answer is yes I do. I have been MMing ever since I quit Maple Story last January. My msn is so if you ever need to conatact me to get me to MM do so please and please up my rep. I have successfully traded over 100 trades now so i can be considered a very respected MM. If you do not trust me you do not need to. But if you do choose to use me contact me whenever I am on which is most of the time. I use the MM fee of Kradia mesos, nexon cash cards, and pay pal money you can send to my pay pal account. I do not charge much maybe a few million kradia mesos, a 10 dolar nexon cash card, or 5 to 10 dollars pay pal. Also I'll gladly MM for you for free if i get to know you well. So please add my msn, up my rep, and spread the word of me being an MM. Also, if you cannot afford to pay the MM fee I can probabaly do it for free if I have the time. Thank you and God Bless.

Sorry but we don't trust someone who just joined.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.