[REFUNDING] How to refund your Pokemon GO Purchases

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by 21., 11/3/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 21.

Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Hey guys have you played Pokemon GO before and purchased items? Well there is now a way for you to keep your progress and items in the game while getting your money back! Your account will be untouched.

** THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR PURCHASES MADE AFTER THE AUGUST UPDATE, SO MAKE SURE PURCHASES ARE BEFORE AUGUST 2016**

[IOS USERS]
    » Go to the website: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/
    » Login to the apple account associated with your purchases
    » Select the appropriate tab (Games/Apps)
    » Find the exact purchase you wish to refund (if you're lucky all of your purchases will be combo'd into one refund)
    » Select the option "Open item but functioned unexpectedly" or "Other" or something similar depending on their wording now.
    » Now type in your explanation, the default being that "Niantic have removed the biggest feature (Pokemon tracking) which I found to be a core mechanic in the game and therefore I have no reason to be playing as my purchases were to assist me with tracking down pokemon."
    » You will then receive a "Get refund" button or "Other" option to enter more information to receive your refund,
    you should receive an email in 24 hours or instantly claiming that the refund will be posted to the credit card that funded the payments.

[ANDROID USERS]

» Go to this website: https://play.google.com/store/account
    » Login to the apple account associated with your purchases
    » Go to the Order history tab, now find the purchase order you'd like refunded and click the 3 dot symbol to the right of it and go "Report a problem"
    » a pop up window appears, select the defective option
    » Now type in your explanation, the default being that "Niantic have removed the biggest feature (Pokemon tracking) which I found to be a core mechanic in the game and therefore I have no reason to be playing as my purchases were to assist me with tracking down pokemon."
    **GOOGLE PURCHASES ARE HARDER AS THEY HAVE A 48 HOUR REFUND POLICY, BUT HOWEVER IF YOU SELECT THE OPTION TO HAVE GOOGLE SUPPORT CALL YOU, YOU'RE ABLE TO REFUND SUCCESSFULLY**

If you're having any issues comment on this post and I'll try to help you out as much as possible /yeah​

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.