Refund

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by ms3000, 5/12/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ms3000

ms3000
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

3   0   0

My Location:
    I mistakenly purchased my own account and now my money is gone and I can't get any of it back due to middleman errors, i've been trying to get a refund and general support for a while but haven't gotten any solutions and haven't seen any of my money return in days.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    ms3000

ms3000
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

3   0   0

My Location:
    This isn't a scammer specifically but it seems there is no other way I can cancel the order and get the money back myself.

3. Admin

Admin
    Expand Collapse
    Admin Status (Staff): This account handles all admin general support inquiries

45   0   0

Thank you for contacting PlayerUp Support.

Please note that you have reached the wrong department as this is general support, not middleman support. We would be more than happy to assist you here but we need to send you to the correct department.

How can I contact middleman support if I have an active order opened?
    If you have an active order with PlayerUp Middleman Support (@Middleman), then we ask that you use the 2 tickets already opened (Private Conversation Ticket and 3 Way Conversation Ticket). Please remain patient as PlayerUp Middleman Support maybe backed up on responses so we ask that you remain as patient as possible.

How can I contact middleman support if I am waiting for middleman to activate my order or have questions for middleman support?
    If you don't have a Private or 3 Way Conversation Ticket opened, please use this link to contact middleman support directly: http://www.playerup.com/conversations/add?to=middleman

Why are my support tickets being closed?
    Please note that we only close tickets if you already have an active ticket opened on the same transaction order. In order for us to better assist you and reduce spam, we ask that you use your original ticket, private conversation ticket or 3 way conversation ticket to communicate rather than opening another ticket.

4. OP
    OP
    ms3000

ms3000
    Expand Collapse

3   0   0

My Location:
    Ive contacted middleman several times but they still haven't helped me do anything to the order and i've essentially been waiting to atleast have the ability to cancel the order to get my money back but I can't even do that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.