Refund request order 922220778

Discussion in 'Disputes - Resolved Cases' started by Tremolo, 12/18/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tremolo

Tremolo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    ow to Report a Dispute
    Please fill out all 9 questions below. You must provide proof or your claim cannot be validated.

1. Date Dispute Happened
    08th of December

2. Are You The Buyer or Seller
    I'm the Buyer

3. Total Transaction Value
    $80 USD

4. Other Parties Username
    @CaptainKappa

5. Method Used To Pay or Receive Payment
    PayPal

6. Other Parties Email Addresses

7. Other Parties Payment Email Address

8. Other Parties Messenger Username

9. Provide All Chat Logs and Additional Information Below

I saw the account liked it and bough it. Seemed like a fast and reliable service. But oh boy was I wrong, its still a shame because the buyer is an amazing person and the account would be great, but alas I can not use his account. Me and him realized that quite fast tbh, and we followed the steps that the BOT would lay out for us, yes the both because in these 10 days no middleman or moderator or whatever other self glorified title they have around here, none has even said hello for almost 2 weeks!
    It has been cancelled for way over a week and not only am I not refunded and the seller back to selling his account like he should but we've received no response whatsoever from the MM on 3 way ticket or anywhere else for that matter.
    First I thought it was because of the season, or covid or something. But I see @Moderator and @Middleman replying to this and that on the threads here. Yet I attempted messaging a few whilst I saw them active after replying to a thread and yet again got an automated response saying the steps that I've already taken.
    Can't help but feel like this is all a big scam, and me and the seller are just caught up in it.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.