Refund for Amazon Investigation

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by 50144, 2/15/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 50144

Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

ong story short, ordered an item from Amazon.com which is around $280USD that ships to Australia via iParcel. Tracking shows "Delivered" today so I contacted Amazon (Through online chat) saying I didn't receive it. They told me to wait for another day and contact them back if it still doesn't arrive and they will open an investigation. So I dropped the chat and decided to call them. This time, they sad their system is not allowing them to issue a replacement now until sometime tomorrow. Asked me to call them back tomorrow and they will issue me a refund or replacement. However, while he was writing a notes to instruct the next agent to process a refund or replacement when I contact them again tomorrow, he suddenly said they cannot do any replacement or refund until the investigation is over (~72 hours). I believe the investigation is already opened. What is my chance to get a replacement or refund in this case? Anything I should do about? Should I just ignore the investigation and call them again tomorrow and say "Hey rep, I was told to call back if I don't receive it today and you will help me to process a replacement or refund?"

If I just want the refund, should I just contact my bank to process a charge-back or should I file a police report (I believe the Police will refuse to provide such report unless I say the package is stolen. If I say I don't receive it while the tracking shows delivered and Amazon asked me to get a report, the best they can do is to put on record with no investigation )

Appreciate for your help.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.