Selling Recon Expert, Raiders Revenge, Galaxy, BK, Arial Assault One & Stacked. (OGE)

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by Hack Forums - Online, 3/8/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Online

Hack Forums - Online
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Screenshots are from last season, will post updated ones tomorrow when I’m on Fortnite, need to reinstall it haha, just posting to see what I could get for this.
    Selling this because I quit fortnite, Upgraded my pc and now playing Apex and other games, I've got my use out of this account, Skins got boring for me it didn't really matter to me after a while.

Email domain: Protonmail
    Have had this account for a long love you time, I am the first owner, I changed the email as the creation email is my student email and personal email that I can no longer access, So this account comes with the Email on file, I am the first owner, Will refund if anything happens (100% Guarenteed nothing will happen)
    Any console can be linked, Use to have a PSN linked but a new one can be linked now.

OGE was my college (Student Email) but that expired back around october/november last year So I swapped it via support to a fresh gmail (the one its on now)
    I didn't need access to the OGE to change email via support btw, I explained my situation, They asked for an invoice on epic games and my IP and some more required information.
    So this account is 100% Secured and Safe

I can join a game with you to prove I have the skin.
    Most Notable Cosmetics On This Account: Recon Expert, Raiders Revenge, Black Knight, Arial Assault One Glider.
    Only Accepting Bitcoin for this account.

Account also has 17,500 v-bucks on it.

Not going first for this under and circumstance, account means too much to me to just lose.

no set bin as of now throw me offers.
    Start Contract

#1 Hack Forums - Online, 3/8/19
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/23/19
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.