Selling Realm of Legends - 100% Completion/Exploration (Service)

Discussion in 'Marvel Contest of Champions Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by RAF2688, 5/6/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAF2688

RAF2688
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    Ready to finally complete your Realm of Legends quest?

I am offering to complete any players ROL
    (Realm of Legends) in Marvel's: Contest of Champions

Here is a list of minimum must haves:
    (1) 3* Star Lord - Rank 4/40 (Maxed) (Duped or Awakened)
    (1) Cyclops - Any Star, Any Rank, Any Level
    (1-2) Magneto - Any Star, Any Rank, Any level
    (1-2) Black Bolt - Any Star, Any Rank, Any Level

This creates your five man team required.
    Next step: Mastery Tree
    (1) Point in Parry
    (1) Point in Dexterity
    (4) Points in Block Proficiency
    (1) Point in Willpower (2 or 3 HIGHLY recommended)

The next set of masterys are not required but make the process much easier and faster:
    (5) Points in Precision
    (5) Points in Cruelty
    (5) Points in Stand Your Ground
    (3) Points in Recovery
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    I do not under any circumstances use any third party software or "hacks" or "cheats" as Realm of Legends takes 1 - 3 hours to complete by actually manually fighting the champions in the quest.
    This will cancel out the possibility of getting banned or the entire effort going to waste.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    This process consists of completing a quest which has 11 champions to conquer, all rated above 50,000 PI or Player Index.

I will begin with Winter Soldier as the first boss, and continue through and stop at Wolverine, the ninth boss, where I will require payment before I continue. Wolverine is one of the most difficult and most time consuming boss to beat in the Realm of Legends. Stopping at Wolverine will ensure you that I am fully capable and skilled enough to complete the rest of the ROL. I would not waste my time posting these services if I was not dedicated and committed to complete these services and provide 100% satisfaction.
    --------------------------------------------------------
    There are various methods and circumstances involving completion of Realm of Legends, based on which champions you have available. Costs will vary due to additional difficulty and time required when using less powerful champions.

Send me a message to communicate about what needs to be done for you, as many people are able to get through ROL only to find themselves stuck at Scarlet Witch or Wolverine, at which point the price of your completion will drastically change or decrease since you have done most of it yourself.

I will stay in touch or in communication with you throughout the entire quest if requested and will update you each time a boss is finished. We can do this via LINE, KiK, What'sApp, or email.

Send me a message regarding this for more details.

PayPal verified.

Accepting payments via PayPal, or Venmo

Ask for my playerup.com link

(I am basically doing your ROL for free up until Wolverine on good faith that you will provide funds via methods stated above)

Entire ROL: 200 USD (OBO)

Scarlet Witch/Wolverine (1 or both): 100 USD

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    RAF2688

RAF2688
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

1   0   0

My Location:
    Able to negotiate prices if thought to be too high. Speak with me to come to a reasonable agreement.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.