Really good GW2 ACC WTT for GOOD ESO account

Discussion in 'Elder Scrolls Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Games, 2/24/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

Hi,

This will be a dull posting but a serious trader will find my account to be worthwhile! Here's my Guild wars 2 account.

I have 5x LVL 80 characters: Human thief, Asuran warrior, Norn warrior, Charr Warrior, Mesmer and Elementalist. They are all male Charrs.

Norn Warrior has the Legendary weapons Sunrise and Juggernaut equiped and Zojja Berserkers Ascended armor set. but both weapons can be traded to a different character on the same account. The other characters are well equiped with full exotics and or ascended gear!

I have a total make over kit which you can change the appearance of the male charr to a different gender and looks as well. With the gem on the account, you can also change the name of this character! The thief has full ascended armor and trinkets as well as the warriors. Exotic weapons. (Legendaries are only used on warriors since they are my favorite). It's also a well known name in the server (actually pretty famous)

Im working towards a 3rd legendary weapon already have all the gift items needed, just need a precursor, but it might have to be created by its new owner...YOU!

Feel Free to message me on skype for a few questions/answers and/or screenshots. My skype is skyfi.aika

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

each character has 400+ level in different crafting specs. So you have 400+ in all crafting trees.

bump

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshots here:

imgur/leTljXY,NNZc1Y1,3fW...rMzy,nY1EaG2#0

Add skype for more if interested! (And if needed :P)

- - - Updated - - -

willing to hire middle man

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

bump

bump

bump

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.