Android and iOS  High End Ready for the new tier | Tundra Tier | Updated information in the comments!

Discussion in 'WWE SuperCard Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by YamakasiSC, 1/6/24.

1. YamakasiSC

YamakasiSC
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    Hello WWE SC community, I want to sell my account, which is completely ready for the new level that will be released soon. The account has top cards that you can play with comfortably.

To contact me, for detailed information you can write to me personally on discord: drleezak

Here is the account itself:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. Recklessmerkx

Recklessmerkx
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    What’s the cheapest you’d be willing to take?

3. OP
    OP
    YamakasiSC

YamakasiSC
    Expand Collapse
    Suspended Status: This user has been suspended for terms of service violations or fraud practices

0   0   0

Updated account information: Cards have been updated and the level has been increased to maximum. And the account is ready to move to the next level. There are also 37 thousand super coins in the account at the moment.

At the new level, you will be able to immediately take a pro-level PVE card for super coins. And also, when a new level comes out, you will automatically go to the Royale Rumble level.

#3 YamakasiSC, 1/21/24
    Last edited: 1/21/24