Selling  Europe  Legends 100+ # READY EU ACCOUNT 260 EPIC, 106 LEGENDARY 3000 GOLD+ 20K DUST CASH 13K READY TO DISENTCHANT

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Krabboo, 9/9/24.

1. Krabboo

Krabboo
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Bronze Status: This user has successfully completed 3+ middleman transactions

4   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Good afternoon,

I am herewith selling my trusty Battlenet Account (including Hearthstone and COD) because i barely have time anymore and it would be a shame to let it go to waste. The HS account comes with loads of nice cards, golden epics and legendaries aswell as some hero skins and coins. I have played quite frequently for the past 2 years, so there is enough dust and gold to keep you happy for the next couple of expansions. Save yourself the countless hours on grinding and get yourself a lovely headstart with this complete package. As a bonus, there is a F2P COD MW3 account with heaps of exp and 600 COD coins for anyone who likes his shooter games as much as card gaming. Namechange also available, which would usually be 10€. For further information, just hit me a message :)

Cheers