Read this before you trade!

Discussion in 'FlyFF Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Facebook, 7/9/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

FIRST TIME TRADING? THIS IS THE THREAD FOR YOU!

To avoid getting scammed, let me inform you the proper actions to take before trading. If you follow these steps will reduce your chances by OVER 9000% !!!

1) ALWAYS ALWAYS ask for a Gzp Username BEFORE TRADING! not only that but MAKE THEM VERIFY WITH A PM. ITS THAT SIMPLE! this step can avoid something that will lead to a big loss for you.

2) ALWAYS ALWAYS look at their feedback, do not JUST look at the iTrader number, but click it and look at HOW they obtained it, you can search their previous posts/thread ect. Put in the effort and you'll get a good outcome, but ALL positives does not mean they will not scam you. For example, a guy buys 10 accounts from someone trusted, he gets 10 feedbacks for being "good buyer". Does that make him trustworthy? You decide. Although, the best option is to get a TRUSTED middleman.

3)WHEN YOU GET A MIDDLEMAN (Make sure the MM actually has feedbacks for MMing. Here is the ***************************************************** thread, you can find list of Legit MM's for your game), ALWAYSx2 make them verify with a pm. Not doing so WILL result in a loss for you.

4) ALWAYS ALWAYS save all chat logs. If someone tries to scam you, please go the extra step and ***************************************************** them!

5) If someone tries to scam you/ scams you.. leave them a Negative feedback / report. DO NOT MAKE ANY THREADS COMPLAINING ABOUT IT. It will only end up getting closed.

6) Make sure you know people who just got banned. A majority of scammers getting banned will ALWAYS make a new Gzp account. Therefore, beware of people having recent join dates. Especially a date close to their ban dates.

7) THINK LOGICALLY! Don't let the words of internet text trick you, e.g. "I don't have feedback here but I'm a moderator on a another big trading site with 100+ vouches" Heh, bullshit? If you think something is fishy, simply, DO NOT CONTINUE! Who's stopping you from doing so?

8) YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT GO FIRST. If you don't want to go first, then.. Don't? Someone is making you go first? ****ing tell them to GTFO and get a TRUSTED Middleman, or you can pick one yourself.

9) If you are selling and taking paypal only try this: Make your buyer send you 1 penny. This will determine if...

- his Paypal is "U.S. verified.

- Has money on it.

- Able to send.

if they say MM are scammers, then tell them to prove it with valid screenshots. If they can't Ignore+Block

This is all for now, if you guys have additional tips please leave them below and I will add them if they are WORTHY :P

I DO NOT MM OR TRADE FOR FLYFF MY ONLY EMAIL IS ***************************************************** (ONE UNDERSCORE) NOT 3, NOT 4, NOT 5. ONE! If you are retarded and cannot tell, highlight it and count it.

Stickied.

Make it a note to read this through.

Also, if you have been scammed and sufficient proof, make a thread within the Member's Feedback section and we'll handle it. Although optional, I highly suggest you screen record the entire transaction. A full, uncut video is more concrete evidence.

Lastly, I do not MM.

Hi .

Anyone else highlight it?

This answers my question sort of, but is written very much with anger and makes me sad. I think a middleman is the best way to go but unfortunately they charge for the service so you don't end up getting the full payment x.x blehh

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.