Razer SE Guide - An In-depth Guide to SE Razer HardWare.

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by JustcallmeMIN, 3/13/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustcallmeMIN

JustcallmeMIN
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[​IMG]
    Disclaimer: I did not write this, Found this on Another Forum, Looked Interesting, Wanted to share it with you guys. Let me know if it works out if anyone do wish to try it out.

Razer SE Guide:
    Step 1: Select the Razer product you would like and come up with an excuse on how it broke. Make sure the excuse isn't stupid. For example, say that your headset was not working right out of the box and won't respond to anything. I suggest making your own excuse.

Step 2: You will need a serial number, model number and product number which you can get from various sources including unboxing videos and eBay. You will also need a picture of the product and its serial number with the wire in the picture, you can of course photoshop an existing one. A picture like this works perfectly fine (http://prntscr.com/ecq6l7) although you I photoshopped a cut wire.

If you are getting the serial numbers from eBay you simply need to message people selling used items of whatever item you would like and find an excuse to why you need to see the serial number. I usually say that I have been ripped off before by a fake and would like to see it so I can ensure that it is a legitimate product. It is best to message 4-5 sellers at once to ensure fast responses and save time.

You will also need a proof of purchase. DO NOT USE AMAZON RECEIPTS. I suggest using a BestBuy receipt or something like that. I suggest getting your own and photoshopping it instead of using the one PSD floating around which it out dated.
    Razer warranty is one year, make sure you receipt is within one year and over 30 days.
    As stated above, you can find serial numbers and the likes off google images and videos on YouTube such as unboxing videos.

Step 3: Email support with your excuse and a list of things you have tried. Keep in mind that there is generally a few days in between each email, I don't think I've ever had them email me within 48 hours. Try to rule out any of the standard trouble shooting steps, I can't list them all as it depends on what your excuse was. In the example, I said mine was dead out of the box and such. After this, you will receive an email something like this. Fill in this information in.

Razer Customer Support
    Step 4: After you fill it out and such (make sure the rep forwarded you to the Razer Exchange Department which looks like this: http://prntscr.com/ecqagi It should be confirmed in a few days. After it is confirmed you should be given a prepaid label to send your headset back. The method I personally use is to say I can't access a post office or I had gotten it infected. You'll have to be creative on this one. Once you've established that you can't/won't send it back they will usually offer you a chance to cut your cord. Just send them a photoshop of the cord cut, or if you actually have the item you can cut the cord and use it as a template. Here is an example of a cut cord: http://prntscr.com/ecq6l7.

If you use photoshop on this or any other step, I highly encourage you not to leave any traces in metadata because they do indeed check. Also, any poor jobs will get you denied. Beware using the same old photoshop PSDs floating around, just do your own job man.
    Presuming you did a good job with the photoshopping and it was shipped you should be home free. Razer does not bill. I would suggest using drops if you are doing this more than once, but I haven't been caught using the address multiple times.

One other method is that you can box them. If you don't know what that is, it's when you send an empty box to them or a box with something other than the product.

That's all, Thanks, Repp+++++++

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.