Selling Rank 513 NA Endgame Account with Ideal DAthena and RevoKushi teams. Have Fujin.

Discussion in 'Puzzle & Dragons Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EmilyWalter, 5/31/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmilyWalter

EmilyWalter
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I have almost 900 monsters, including Fujin, Raijin, Dioachan, Aten, Orochi, Leilan, Kenshin, Saito, Minerva, Canada, Yamato, Andromeda, Meriodonalis, Ilmina, Aizen, 3X Hakus, Loki, Blue Valkyrie, RevoKushi. Monster points currently at 539 000, but there are enough dupes of just about everything to sell enough for DAthena without hurting the development of the box. I have cleared everything with this account except the Colosseum, which I haven't attempted yet. Yes, 900 dollars is a lot, but I invested far more than that and am only considering a sale if the price is right. Feel free to call me crazy, but if you love the game and know the value of these monsters, you'll understand where I'm coming from.
    I'm okay with not selling. But if you're willing to pay, I'm willing to part.

Just for a taste of some of my monster box (the rest you can see in pics if you're interested):
    DARK:
    3X Haku
    2X Christmas Haku
    Halloween Blonia
    3X Dark Kali
    3X Pandora
    Anatyphon
    3X Lumiel
    3X Akechi
    3X Sima Yi
    3X Okuninushi
    3X Eschamali
    3X Loki
    2X Durga
    4X Persephone
    2X Sheen
    3X Satsuki
    2X Anubis
    2X Zhou
    2X Gremory
    3X Ichigo
    Noctis
    Sephiroth
    Halloween Xiang Mei

Etc....

Buy Now - PlayerUp Middleman Service

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    EmilyWalter

EmilyWalter
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

*Sanada, not CANADA

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.