Selling  Global  Rank 100+ RANK 198 WHALE ACCOUNT

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by nengow, 2/23/21.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nengow

nengow
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    FFBE Global Server Rank 198 whale account. Been playing since EX Death and Chizuru #. Total login days 1399. Total Consecutive login days 898. So roughly 4 year old account. Please review the youtube links, units, weapons, equipment and materias are shown in alphabetical order. Selling because I simply don't have enough time to play this game anymore. It's hard to part with considering all the effort I've put in, but times are rough and selling this can help out a bit. Please don't haggle, you will be receiving a whole lot more that what you are paying for. Consider the $99.99 package in game gives you enough lapis for only 4 ten pulls, this is like paying for four of these packages, and instead of getting 16 ten pulls, you are getting 4 YEARS worth of 7* and NV units both regular and limited time. That is HUNDREDS of units in addition to TONS of weapons and equipment including time limited and rare ones that were notoriously hard to get as gacha rates were low back then. With this account you are set for ANY end game content, with the capacity to one turn kill some bosses. Here is my Tifa smashing a boss in one turn for example https://youtu.be/Q-2fUQ4opYw. My account has reached top 100 for Dark Visions in my region, and of course rank 1 in arena (not that it matters, but it does give better rewards now). With that in mind, please check the youtube videos below for a full look at what's available in the account.

Units:

Enhancement Units

Weapons and Equipment:

Ability Materias:

Items and Materials:

Trophies and Records:
    https://youtu.be/1Ju6lpytM4k

Notable Units and Equipment (see attachments)

2* EX NV Sora (KHIII) equipped with MAX ROLL Firion's bow. Geared for max LB damage with open slot for killer ability. Insane LB damage.

3* EX NV Tifa geared for LB damage with open ability slot for killer. She's one of the top # chain finishers.

1* EX NV Rain & Fina, # solo chain & finisher, still unpotted (haven't had time to work on this unit but have all the materials to do so). Built with open slot for killer materia.

1* EX NV Kryla (limited time unit). One of the best breakers, very flexible with many different build variations.

2* EX NV Loren, one of the OG # breakers now with NV awakening shes still a top tier breaker. Easy to gear and flexible.

1* EX NV Ibara (limited time unit). A controversial unit, yet nevertheless one of the strongest mages in the game. She is still unpotted as I haven't had time to build her up yet, but I have all the materials required.

Upgrade Package, from time limited A.I. Katy unit. One of THE BEST accessories in game, and has been for a while. Way too much to say about it, its easier to just look at guides.

Supreme Sword of Light, from time limited Dragon Quest XI S unit Eleven. The best sword in the game, and the ONLY one hand sword with weapon variance (https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Supreme_Sword_of_Light). Very rare due to how hard it was to get the units during the event.

Dynamo Dagger, from Dragon Quest XI S time limited unit Erik. It is the only earth element dagger with a nice attack orientated passive. Item world it for more atk%

Wildfang Heirloom, from Halloween time limited unit Karten. It is one of the best fist weapons in game

Lion Armor, from time limited WOTV FFBE unit Sterne Leonis. It is one of the few armors that boosts LB damage %

Khandroma, event time limited weapon. Don't let the stats fool you, this is a support weapon. As a dagger you can item world this to get LB fill rate and HP%. It's passive grants a dark AMoE chaining ability allowing any support unit to chain thus saving you a chainer unit slot.

Sledgehammer, from time limited Dragon Quest unit Uberkilling Machine. Great HP% boosting item

Lust Dagger, event time limited, again don't be fooled. It's passive gives 50% Lb fill rate, it's also a dagger meaning you can item world it for an additional 100% lb fill rate. Very nice support weapon

Midnight Star, TMR from Lilith a time limited unit. Very nice defensive weapon. As a mace you can item world it to get up to 87% HP boost including the passive. The account has 2 of these.

Erdwin's Coronet, from Dragon Quest XI S time limited unit Eleven. One of the few, if not the ONLY helm with LB damage increase passive.

Moogle Charm, limited event accessory. Absolute game changer to help any unit achieve 100% draw attack unit with nice defensive stats to boot.

Protec Grappler G3 from limited time Just Cause 3 unit Rico Rodriguez. Excellent for making a 100% evade unit.

GE-98 Photon Gun, Halloween time limited haven't optimized yet very nice two handed gun.

Super Ribbon, time limited event item. The best status ailment resistance accessory in game. It provides the rare ability to prevent both stop and charm.

Check attached images below for the above listed units and items. There are tons more limited equipment and units its simply impossible to list all of them. If you are looking for a specific unit or equipment let me know and I'll check. My account has pretty much all of them (unless they suck). Also this account has 200+ STMR exchange tickets. Enough to get you two STMRs of your choosing. This account is capable of clearing ALL end game content including future ones. Price set at $400 solid. The amount of time and investment placed on the account, as well as all the time limited units and equipment that probably wont be seen again justifies the price tag. If you need more pictures let me know.

#1 nengow, 2/23/21
    Last edited: 2/23/21
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    nengow

nengow
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: User has been flagged by the system for one or more reasons. Proceed with caution.

0   0   0

My Location:
    Images from account, if there is something specific you're looking for just ask.

Attached Files:

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.