Sold Rank 173 End Game Clean Account 34 5 Sel Tickets, 15k lapis 57 7 Stars, 26 STMR s etc

Discussion in 'FFBE Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Benedict Fargue, 11/7/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benedict Fargue

Benedict Fargue
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Make Offer
    I've been playing this game for over 3 years (1050 days total) and unfortunately don't have the time to play it anymore :( I figured someone out there could have a lot more fun with this account than I can currently :).

I'm not sure how to best organize all the information in the account, but I'll start with the basic info, then go onto the most important 7* units, then go on from there.

GENERAL INFO

RANK 173 Account
    34 Select Summon Tickets (or 68,000 lapis with the current exchange they have going on if you prefer to think of it that way)
    170 rare summon tickets
    230 Ex Tickets
    20M Col
    15,000 Lapis
    212M worth of EXP Cactuars
    26 STMR's
    300+ TMR's
    17,000 Trust Coins
    Most of the powerful/most sought after characters in the game to this point

MOST NOTABLE UNITS

ATTACK

Zeno of the Beta Star
    Esther X2
    Warrior or Light Bartz

TANK

Sacred Shield Charlotte (With STMR)
    Awakened Rain
    Wilhelm (With STMR)

DEBUFF

Auron
    Loren

MAGIC

Mordegon
    High Seraph Ultima

HYBRID

Elena
    Fryevia
    Aurora Fryevia

HEALER

Warrior of Light Lenna
    Folka
    Ayaka
    Lotus Mage Fina

These are just the main units I figured most people would be interested in, but total there are 57 7* units. If you were to take all the double 5* units I have and turn them into 7 stars, you'd have 88 7 star units. To give you an idea of the amount of units in the account, I have summoned in total 296 5* base units over the course of the game.

TRUST MOOGLES CURRENTLY HELD

800% TMR moogles (enough for 8 separate TMR's)
    1 100% STMR moogle and 48 STMR Tickets

ESPERS

All Espers are lvl 60/maxed out except Titan (52) Lakshmi (48) and Anima (40) They'll probably be maxed out here in the next couple weeks.

NOTABLE ITEMS/MATERIALS

1,400 Star Quartz
    70,000 Enlightenment Points
    500 of each 6* awakening material
    Relics (from expeditions) 6,000
    and a whole lot more. Pretty much have everything.

I think that's the most important information. If you have any more questions or would like to buy the account email me at [email protected]. I'm happy to provide screenshots/videos of the account so you can take a look.

In regards to buying the account, I'll provide a dummy gmail that you can use to get into the game. If $125 seems a bit much to you, just let me know what you think is a reasonable offer. I accept payments through Venmo or Paypal.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to look through my post! I hope it was relatively organized and clear for you.

-Benedict

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.