Sold Rage of Bahamut Account for Sale You are bidding...

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Rage of Bahamut Accounts - Buy and Sell, 7/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rage of Bahamut Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Rage of Bahamut Account for Sale You are bidding on my rage of bahamut account login details and use of all cards and items, (all cards will continue to remain the property of mobadge) once the auction has finished you will receive my log in details and can do as you wish with all contents So what will you get with this account: Realm: demon attack: 516 Defence: 160 Level: 113 Stamina: 200 HP: 103 CW: 3 CW personal: 75 HP personal: 120 Mini CW: 18 Mini HP: 87 Plus more in gifts 10m+ rupies CARDS: Dark Dragoon 4-7 skill 10 satan 4-7 skill 7 Temptress Vamp 4-7 skill 1 Death 4-7 skill 1 mad hatter 6-10 skill 4 Dartarion 4-7 skill 5 cruel priestess 6-10 skill 4 lailaps 6-10 skill 3 wraith 6-10 skill 7 nightmare 4-7 skill 10 zombie rider 6-10 skill 7 angel queens: 53 Devil queens: 6 over 100 rare's 10+ SSR/SRs (Event cant be traded) 30+ Hrs loads of HN & N cards in gifts

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Jen Nguyen

Jen Nguyen
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

How do I contact you

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.