Qvc is Patched.

Discussion in 'Marketing Other Services For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Voximity, 5/3/17.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Voximity

Voximity
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Many refunders are still offering qvc services. I am sad to say it is patched without a doubt in my mind. Recently Qvc corporate has started cancelling big refunds and now they are going to be reversing most refunds. Getting a refund is not the issue its the fact that they will cancel it after a few days processing.

You guys honestly have to put this into perspective and think of it yourself. Qvc is a relatively small business, they overprice items and probably make barely any legitimate sales throughout the month. All of a sudden their corporate starts seeing 10-20 orders a week getting refunded all with the same pattern EASYPAY they are obviously going to catch on and try to fix the problem.

So for anyone asking me or any other refunders about qvc, it is recommended that you stay away from them but in the case that you do want to get something I would recommend something under $600 but even then that is risky.

Don't believe me? Call them yourself corporate will tell you they have a new procedure since the spike in refunds within the past month.

Contact QVC (Corporate offices Monday-Friday)
    Phone Number: (484) 701-1000

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.