Sold Question about Nova

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Survival Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by /u/risako_rising, 2/16/24.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/risako_rising

/u/risako_rising
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

So I’ve played this game for about 2 weeks now, and I’ve finally “healed” Nova to find she can’t remember a thing and my job is to level up Nova exp and woo her(?). Can someone explain if this plot line is important to pursue? Because tbh I’m getting a strong ick from the options to interact with her. I just don’t understand the significance at this point and looking through her skins, it feels more like dating sim/**** than zombie game and I just want to know if I’m gonna get penalized, should I choose to ignore it.

(I want to acknowledge that this game is very heavy on over-sexualized characters, ie: all muscle/all curves, and I don’t have much of a problem with that. I just don’t quite know how or why the Nova skins and interactions make me so uncomfortable to the point of thinking of deleting the game.)

Thanks for reading to this newbie’s silly concerns and appreciate any insight, especially from other players that are women.

# #/risako_rising
    . .

#1 /u/risako_rising, 2/16/24
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/16/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.