Sold [Q What constitutes a 1/1 sticker craft

Discussion in 'CSGO Items for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Items' started by /u/acorneyes, 12/20/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/acorneyes

/u/acorneyes
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

It's not important to me because I bought this craft specifically because I wanted to keep it and so I'm not selling it, advertising it as 1/1 is not something I'll end up doing. But I am curious to know if it is 1/1.

Now random stickers on a random skin is obviously not 1/1 even if only one exists. And I assume 4x of a random sticker on a random gun also don't count.

What threshold do stickers have to hit for them to be 1/1 worthy?

Then there's a matter of, is it just the skin, or does it count if there's a bunch of 4x sticker crafts on a skin, but only one on a stat trak factory new one?

If anyone's curious I have a 4x G2 Esports (holo) Atlanta 2017 [$90 scm] on a st fn 0.04 vulcan [$800 scm]

The ak is fairly high tier but the stickers not so much. It's not the worst thing in the world to drop $300 on stickers to craft (or $230/77 if you can convince the guy with 3x or the guy with 1x to sell theirs)

I paid 25% sticker price over 0.04x market prices, and it was probably not a good deal, but I paid that much because I really liked the sticker craft, and this was the only guy who would ever sell it.

# #/acorneyes
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.