Sold [Q] Black "Glock-18 | Grinder" pattern guide?

Discussion in 'CSGO Items for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Items' started by /u/42nahpetS, 4/21/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/42nahpetS

/u/42nahpetS
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Some time ago I discovered that the "Glock-18 | Grinder" is based on patterns and can appear very different depending on the pattern. I've also learned that it's possible to have a completly black playside.

I immediatly fell in love with those, but could only gather little information about some patterns.

So I tried to get my hands on a few Grinders myself and made the following list (pictures inc.):

1. 916 (barely visible grey parts on top)

2. 384 (barely visible grey parts on the side)

3. 811 (little grey mark on the side)

4. 907, 933, 176 (slightly visible grey parts on the side)

Now my question: Is there an offical Black Glock-18 | Grinder Guide (pm me please if it's only unoffical).

Also ... is it more desireable to get a higher float, because it appears darker or a lower float to have the colors sparkles underneath shine through more powerful.

If there is not really much more to add, then I've at least shared my knowledge with anyone who was patient enough to read my post ;)

TL;DR: Where to find a Black Glock Grinder guide? High or low float better?

. /u/42nahpetS
    [link] .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.