[PSA DO NOT TRADE WITH u/memesman555

Discussion in 'All Other Game & Marketplace Accounts For Sale - Buy & Sell' started by /u/IGotDaSaus, 12/24/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. /u/IGotDaSaus

/u/IGotDaSaus
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I bought him a 40$ game for Doom Eternal, Assassins Creed Odyssey, MW, and more and only Assassins Creed Odyssey he actually had and some other old Xbox 360 games. We gameshared for a couple weeks then out of nowhere he stopped game sharing with me. He said he had done something with his account which made him run out of switches supposedly, and that I was going to have to wait 7 months. I was disappointed but not angry. Flash forward a few months and he’s gotten a switch back due to a survey so I hit him up asking to gameshare, and he was like “idk if I should gameshare with you” I asked him why and he said “idk I’m just looking for something and I wanna maybe trade my account for it.” I was like bro I paid 40 DOLLARS TO GAMESHARE WITH YOU” He said “Ik man but I just really want this game”.

It’s been about a week now and he still hasn’t responded to any of my messages. DONT GAMESHARE WITH THIS MAN HE’S SELFISH AND WILL USE YOU TO GET WHATEVER GAME HE WANTS AT THE TIME

# #/IGotDaSaus
    # .

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.