Selling   PS#134: Flight S601 | HQ29 - VIP13 - 673M Might | Lv73 - ZL43

Discussion in 'Puzzles & Survival Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by MrBull, 11/17/23.

1. MrBull

MrBull
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification Sapphire Status: This user has successfully completed 300+ middleman transactions

1k+   1   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Immigrant: S602 (18/12 Tickets) - 14/11/20/23

#Please see more account details by screenshots below:
    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tf3zffk8q4hk3pg5ikfgb/h?rlkey=hhatzyvditndrveaob6oswwsi&dl=0

#Please Contact me #-Payment for more information.

✍ Notes # buying:
      • Mights/Resources may ↑Increase/Decrease↓ according to update time. I regularly turn on shields and take care of the account, but can still be flawed in weekend battles.
      • Account can login on Android & iOS. The common link to login is Twitter/Facebook. Please create a New-Twitter with your Phone-Number added to make Delivery-Easier.
      • Pay attention to the "EMIGRATE READY". If migrating <10-State only need <10-days / If migrating >10-State need >30-days more. /Example: Current State is S100, EMIGRATE READY = S200 Now, S205 + 10Days, S210 +30Days,...
      • "EMIGRATE READY" is just the highest State that can fly to the highest, as of "Date Update". You can absolutely go to the server State lower than "EMIGRATE READY".
      • I only Sell P&S accounts, not Buy and Trade.
    ✽ Delivery Process:
    • You: After you have paid and successfully opened the order, please send me your Twitter (User + Password + Phone number confirm) just created or account not linked to PnS.
    • Me: Once I receive your order, I'll contact you and proceed with the delivery. If I'm offline (Weekdays: offline 3h to sleep, Weekends: up to 10h. Not counting holidays) and once online I'll link my account to the Twitter you sent.
    All purchases come with a full warranty for your peace of mind ✔
    ☎ If you're interested in purchasing one of these accounts, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

♥Thank you for your time, and I look forward to doing business with you!
    [​IMG]