Sold Professional looking but basic site

Discussion in 'All Other Game Services for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Hack Forums - Service, 11/2/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Service

Hack Forums - Service
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Looking for someone well skilled in web development to develop an attractive but basic gaming website for my boosting services I’m offering on multiple forums.

I just need it to have an interactive page that will list my contact info, which will be Discord and Skype.

Of course also will need to add a few descriptions on
    what services I provide and what times I’m available, etc.. which I can discuss with you in private.

I don’t have any example websites, but just putting this here that this website will be for Apex Legends, and if possible a live boost tracker would also be nice but nothing like auto checkout and what not.. the tracker would be for customers to track the progress of their boost, not by an account but by a certain tracking number kinda like as if I was shippping a product, but instead it’s a service, which I will give them, since I don’t want to have accounts on my site.

Oh and last thing I’d need is a place for customers to write reviews for my services on my website.

Everything else, such as an admin panel to moderate the website, of course should already be thought of.

Please do post here & PM me with your inquiry and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
    You may leave your contact info as well such as discord or Skype.

Thank you.
    Start Contract

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.