Sold Private and Undetected Battlefield 4 Multihack [Auto Purchase] by Juazeycheats

Discussion in 'Origin Accounts for Sale - Buy and Sell' started by Games, 7/3/15.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Games

Games
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

6   0   1

WEBSITE LINK :

IF YOU BUY FROM THE WEBSITE, YOU WILL GET THE FILE INSTANTLY AFTER THE PURCHASE, FASTER THAN SKYPE

IF WEBSITE IS DOWN, USE THIS ALTERNATIVE LINK TO PURCHASE

Hello guys, here is my hack for Battlefield 4, i hope my thread is in the right section, if not, please move it where it should be thanks

Features

- Advanced Player ESP

- Box ESP

- Distance ESP

- Name ESP

- Health ESP

- Crosshair

- No Recoil

Software Protections

- 100% Secure signature Scanning (Unique method to defeat against VAC3/BE signature scanning methods)

- 100% Secure stealth (No game's memory modifications to avoid game integrity check's)

- 100% Secure generation of code obfuscated (I make sure that every build is different)

Pricing

- Price (Updates are free) : 7 euros

- I'm doing # if you buy multiple access, for example you buy for you and your friend : 9 euros

- You can sometimes negociate the hack aswell

Wanna purchase ?

Go to :

Or add me on skype : ADD ME TO SKYPE

Nice ESP! Need to fix no recoil and make it toggleable! Otherwise 10/10 stars for ESP. Super easy to install aswell! 10/10 would bang

Also dont put team mates on ESP! Theres too many boxes

Make sure to change/make team mate ESP boxes gone.

Thank you for the vouch

how do get in the hack Options?

Why the hell are you retards even making this kind of stuff? You bring shame to gamers by creating this kind of bullshit and you just show that you cant even play a videogame by yourself.

Message me on skype

I doing it

Alright

Update it please

Bump

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.