Selling  4+ Words  1-2 Characters  1-72 Hours Premium Telegram Username

Discussion in 'Telegram OG Usernames for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Atios, 4/13/23.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atios

Atios
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Hello friends, today I would like to offer you a unique opportunity. The username 'rentalyachts' is an important and valuable username for many people on Telegram. By sharing this username with you, I am offering you the opportunity to have this valuable asset for your use.

'Rentalyachts' is an excellent username for businesses that are involved in yacht rentals or other related maritime activities. This username also has a great appeal for communities and channels related to the yacht rental industry on Telegram.

If you have a business or project that would make this username valuable to you, I can create an opportunity for you by sharing the 'rentalyachts' username. I believe that this username would add value to any business or project related to the maritime industry on Telegram.

Please don't miss this opportunity and contact me to become the owner of the 'rentalyachts' username. Thank you

playerup.com/rentalyachts
    Auction Link: https://fragment.com/username/rentalyachts

Attached Files:

#1 Atios, 4/13/23
    Last edited: 4/16/23
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Atios

Atios
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    bump

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.