Sold Premium lvl 8 with 2200+ trophies and 35 epic...

Discussion in 'Clash Royale Accounts for Sale - Buy & Sell' started by Clash Royale Marketplace - Buy Sell Trade, 3/6/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clash Royale Marketplace - Buy Sell Trade

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Premium lvl 8 with 2200+ trophies and 35 epic cards This account is currently the best account available for sale with 35 total epic cards The deck i'm using has lvl 8 bomber, lvl 8 barbs, lvl 8 tesla, lvl 5 wiz, lvl 5 fireball,lvl 5 hog, lvl 3 skeleton army and lvl 1 freeze. In addition the account has all but 4 epics (including new ones). All of which are lvl 2 with witch, skeleton army and pekka at lvl 3. The name change is still available Account just turned lvl 8 so trophy count will continue to rise. I also haven't gotten a giant, magical or super magical chest since the update so i'm due for one soon I got the game when it came out and have put a lot of time and money into it so im setting the asking price to 250$ american however I will accept all offers. Contact me at [email protected] Images below but feel free to email me if you have an questions
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.