Selling [POWERLIKES] Boost your engagement to the skies!

Discussion in 'All Other Social Media Accounts & Services' started by Hack Forums - Social, 4/5/19.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hack Forums - Social

Hack Forums - Social
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Slots available: 9/20.

Hi, I am offering a powerlikes service for Instagram.
    I've seen many services online, most of them are kinda shame & fake, the likes are comming from accounts that just 'look real' but they're not active at all.

So my service will provide you likes from REAL, ACTIVE accounts, example of the accounts you'll be getting likes from: imgur. com/gallery/d5iMRyT
    I will provide you up to 500 likes per post, up to 2 posts per day.

You might ask yourself, why would you pay 30$ for just likes that you can boot for for way cheaper, thats why:
    Every other growth method I've seen people using (f4f, bots, etc) might get gain you good amount of followers, but they'll be shitty. Why?
    Ask yourself, on your personal account, do you just follow back whoever follows you? Obviously not. So why would quality users follow you back? The ones who I'll follow back will most likely be cheap indians/other kind of weird people.
    What you need is exposure, imagine yourself going on the explore page and seeing a nice meme there, then you checking other pics of the acc, and woah, this acc is quality af, so you'll follow.
    And how do you get on explore page? Not by f4f methods, you'll get there but being liked by big accounts.

Example of my recent post of 03/19/2019, 19.3k followers at the time of the screenshot (27.4k atm 05/04): imgur. com/gallery/d5iMRyT
    I will also help you with general questions on growth, etc.
    PM me if you have any questions!

Price: 30$ / month
    Trial (250 likes for 1 post): 5$
    Payment type: PayPal/BTC

1 Month membership[/URL] 250 likes trial Vouch Copy (don't click before I accept you being my voucher)

TOS:
    1. If you'll abuse and post more than 2 times a day without discussing it with me I will end the service for you without a refund.
    2. If something goes wrong from my side and I can't fix, I will refund.
    3. You should NOT expect crazy gains after posting 1 picture, you’re buying a boost. You gotta know what you’re doing. Consistency & dedication is the key.

#1 Hack Forums - Social, 4/5/19
    Last edited by a moderator: 3/15/24
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.