Powerleveling services CSGO

Discussion in 'CSGO Accounts for Sale - Buy Sell CS:GO Accounts' started by Facebook, 8/27/14.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Facebook

Facebook
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Hello guys ,

I am new to this website, i give it a try so let me introduce myself , i am st0mp , a french 20yo player and i play CSGO every day because i don't have a job o/.

I am Distinguished Master Guardian aka DMG , and i am here to sell my skills in CSGO for people who want to be MASTER GUARDIAN I / II from any under levels .

Of course if you are silver and want to be only nova 2 for example , there is no problems just tell me. There will be no third-party software used, likes hacks/aimbot, so there is no risk of your account being banned. And i don't want my account banned too.

So, how does it works ?

The easier way to do it for me is to have access to your account. This come with trust. If you trust me, i will use your account to level up at the rank of your choice. But we have to talk about it on skype (watch my profile) / ts3 / steam (write on my profile before i'll add you ) before so contact me =)

Also , i am not a thief. I will not take your skins but feel free to take a screenshot of your inventory and trade history because trade history cannot be deleted and you can contact steam if something happen!

After that , how long it will take ?

A good question isn't it ? You want your account back as soon as possible i guess!

Each game takes around 1 hour and it takes 3/4/5 consecutive wins to rank up. I'm gonna go with 3/4 hours per rank to be safe. So if you are Silver 1 and you want to be Gold Nova 1 , it's around 18h of gaming / if your Gold Nova 3 and want to rank up to Master Guardian I, it will take approximately 6/7 hours. Keep in mind that i don't play 18h per day i am not a bot^^

How much will it cost ?

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.