Selling  Europe  Legends 100+ Powerful DAY 1 Hearthstone Account with 473 Legendaries (all portraits golden except deathknight)!

Discussion in 'Hearthstone Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by hearthstone1994, 7/30/23.

1. hearthstone1994

hearthstone1994
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

My Location:
    Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    Dear fellow Hearthstone enthusiast,

Are you ready to take your gameplay to the next level? Look no further! I'm excited to offer you the opportunity to own an exceptional Hearthstone account, packed with an incredible collection and numerous high-value assets. This day 1 account can be yours! With 473 Legendary cards, including 53 golden legendaries, 865 epic cards (70 golden), and impressive card backs, this account is a treasure trove for any card game aficionado.

For questions feel fee to contact me. There is also a posibility to see the account before you buy it but we need to arrange that.

EU REGION ACCOUNT

Check out all the cards LINK: hsreplay.net/collection/2/42556162/

Here's a summary of the outstanding features of this account:

1. Legendary Cards: 473 (53 of them are golden)

2. Epic Cards: 865 (70 of them are golden)

3. Golden Class Portraits: All classes except Death Knight boast golden portraits, showcasing your dedication and expertise across the board.

4. Legend Cardback: Prove your elite status with the prestigious Legend cardback, a symbol of your mastery in the game.

5. High-Value Card Backs: In addition to the Legend cardback, this account is adorned with multiple other rare and high-value card backs, making you stand out in style.

6. Dust: With a whopping 8120 dust at your disposal, you can craft the cards you desire and adapt your decks to any #.

7. Gold: Start off strong with 1200 gold, ready to embark on new adventures and expand your collection further.
    This account represents countless hours of dedication and strategic gameplay. As I move on to new endeavors, I want to ensure this collection finds a worthy new home.

Should you choose to acquire this account, you'll not only gain access to a vast array of powerful cards but also the pride of owning a truly remarkable Hearthstone profile.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further details. I'm more than happy to assist you in any way I can.

Thank you for considering this offer, and may you continue to enjoy many epic moments in the world of Hearthstone!

Attached Files:

#1 hearthstone1994, 7/30/23
    Last edited: 7/30/23
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.